Wednesday, September 9, 2009

rusty .

sorry sorry sorry, i've been such a bore with my blog lately its ridic !! i have sooooo many photos to share but i havent quite had the time to upload them...

for the past two weekends ive been getting into the art/museum scene with my favorite girls. i recently took my first trip to the getty museum, so gorg i swear ! the art was amazing, drawings, paintings, & sculptures...it kind of made me miss my art days in high school. for me, art is so freeing & calming...you can always tell the mood of the painter with each stroke & or color.

this past weekend was a lot of fun as well. an old friend from highschool took the big step, he got married ! the ceremony was so cute...it was like a mini highschoool reunion too.

i can't remember what day this was, bad i know {i think sunday}...but me & my favorite girls visited the african american museum of art. there were soo many activities happening it was chaotic, none the less very interesting & festive. there were african dancers, & even people working to help you creat your own african doll. by the way it was FREE, cant beat that! i would hope most museums are free =).

No comments:

Post a Comment