Wednesday, November 25, 2009

my apologies ...

ive totally been slacking on my blog . its not by choice, ive just been sooooo occupied with life !! since the last time ive updated... ive been back to poly north, attended a myspace concert for the wonderful Ryan Leslie, celebrated my 22nd birthday (Nov. 19th), & took a mini getaway vacay to San Diego. so you can kind of understand why i havent been on my blogging job !

During Poly North, i experienced riding a horse for the first time EVER... so exciting yet nerve racking ! my horse's name was Dutches, she was very well trained & such a beauty !

dos dos... yes, im no longer 21 :( ... not really a sad story unless i actuall STOP getting carded, thats when im going to feel pretty old . For my birthday i celebrated with a close friend, Kiesha, who turned 19 on the 18th of November ! we invited loads of people to help us party it up at AMF 300 bowling near disneyland . it was a total success !

I then went to San Diego with none other than the brockster . Although we didnt go out anywhere fancy this trip (my choice), i still had an amazing time... its the little things that matter :) . but there was a HUGE surprise waiting for me when i got home from work on my birthday... balloons, flowers, urban outfitters clothing &&&&& ... (drumroll) my Chinese Laundry Over the Knee Leather Boots :) !!! i guess its safe to say, im very spoiled !

i will be posting pictures of all the above events in just a bit !!! enjoooooy .

No comments:

Post a Comment